Ministering: Pastor Akinola Babatope
Date: January 9
Theme: 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Three (3) Things responsible for creation:
𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿: Nothing can be created without power. Every creation begins with a word. (Gen. 1:5). By power, creation is made possible.
𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺: (Psalm 104:24)
It takes Wisdom to transfer knowledge from the theory of to its application.
With understanding, you have the depth of the things to be done when it is set to be done. (Prov. 4:7). Where there’s is no understanding, crisis becomes the order of the day.
Creativity involves a lot of hardwork (Prov. 22:9).
How can we overcome the challenges of creation?
- Every challenges can be dealt with in the realm of the Spirit.
- The highest level of creativity exists only in the supernatural
APPLICATION of 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺, 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 & 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.
- Get 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺: To “Get” means Acquire it, obtain it, earn it.
it’s possible you’re with the wisest and never wise.
- Wisdom is responsible for vision and planning.
- Idea – Precept – Concept – Pictures
-Plans are needed to actualize a vision to become a reality.
- Attitude of reading and studing is found in people of vision. (People of vision are readers).
-When there is no vision there is no restrain. Vision involves discipline (Prov. 29:18).
Application of 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿:
- Power finds expression in the Word. You must speak the Word ahead of every day. The world was created by the word of God. (Gen. 1:1-end, Jer. 32:17).
- Creation begins with Word.
There is a contention in the place of creativity, it takes power to prevail.
-A word is an expose thought. A word is an idea of container. (2Tim. 1:7)
Application of 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: (Job 32:8)
- Executing plans and running a vision takes understanding.
- Understanding means comprehension (Eccl. 3:1).
- Gateway to understanding is Patience. (Prov. 14:29).
- Don’t allow your problem to terminate your vision.
- God can recreate you.